- Informational Purposes – Not Legal Advice – The Medical Injury Law Center is a trade name under which Attorney John Ferguson practices law in Washington State. This website has been prepared by the Medical Injury Law Center for general informational and educational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The unique facts of your case will affect whether any of the statements in this website might apply to your situation. Moreover, any statements about the law contained in this website, although believed to be current when the website was created, may now be out of date. For legal advice, you will need to discuss the specific facts of your case with Attorney Ferguson or another licensed attorney.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship – The use of this website, and the sending or receipt of information by you to us or by us to you, does not by itself create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Medical Injury Law Center or any lawyer at the Center. That relationship is created only when you and we agree that we will be your attorney and you and we sign an Attorney Fee Contract.
- Confidentiality – The Medical Injury Law Center will keep information provided to us private and confidential, as required by law.
- Advertisement/Marketing – This website is a Washington Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the state of Washington. The law practice of the Medical Injury Law Center is limited to Washington State and federal matters, although Attorney John Ferguson may also represent clients in California and Texas, as well states where he may be admitted pro haec vice (which means, “for the purposes of the single lawsuit”).
- No Guarantees – Any statement, testimonial, or endorsement contained in this website does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matter. If any result of any legal matter is portrayed in this website, please note that the result was dependent on the facts of that particular case, and that the results would differ if based on different facts, for example, the facts of your case. The cases and results set out in this website were handled and obtained by Attorney Ferguson in various of the states in which he is licensed.
- Links – Any link from this website to the website of a private, governmental, educational, or other for-profit or non-profit entity’s website does not state or imply the existence of a relationship between the Medical Injury Law Center and that entity, nor is it intended to be a referral or endorsement of the linked entity or website.